Do you like what you see on this website? Please help me to continue it.
The small commission I receive when you order products on my site allows me to continue updating it.
Prices are the same as if ordered directly from my affiliates.
Is it possible for the average home or business owner to accurately measure EMF in their environment and interpret those measurements? YES! For the do it yourself person a little knowledge and a few inexpensive meters can go a long way to help clean up the living/working environment from dangerous EMF.
Some of us prefer to be our own "home handyman" and are comfortable researching "how to" sites to accomplish a task. If that is you,
I can help you to make your own measurements of EMF in your home or business.
However, it's not always best to measure EMF the "do-it-yourself" way.
There are a number of reasons you may choose to call a professional:
1. You simply don't have the time to devote to researching and learning how to make and interpret measurements.
2. You're not inclined to learn what is necessary to tackle such a complex subject.
3. You need a professional report of findings. This could be for a real estate transaction, lawsuit, workman's compensation or a number of other reasons.
4. Highly accurate measurements are needed for compliance with a legal standard. For example OSHA standards for an industrial setting.
4. You simply want to verify readings you or someone else has taken.
To Purchase Meters Click Here
To Rent Meters Click Here
You will need to make several measurements in each room that is regularly occupied. Measure EMF of the following four types:
1. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) magnetic fields
2. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) electric fields
3. Radio Frequency (RF) including normal broadcast frequencies and microwaves.
4. "Dirty electricity" on the electrical wiring
In addition you will need to research the type of electrical power meter your building has to determine its potential for harming you. Power utility companies have been installing new "smart meters" in recent years some of which are suspected of being very harmful to sensitive individuals.
To measure EMF of each type listed above, a specialized meter must be used. There is no single meter on the market that I am aware of which is capable of accurately measuring all 4 types.
In my opinion It is not necessary to purchase expensive meters. Most inexpensive meters are adequate but some are better than others. Please follow the link above to see which meters I recommend to measure each type of EMF. Since EMF readings vary continuously throughout the day an inexpensive meter with an accuracy of +/- 10% would be accurate enough to determine dangerous levels of EMF as well as their source. Leave the expensive meters to us professionals.
For a complete discussion of how to take and interpret measurements
please read my e-book
MAKING YOUR OWN EMF MEASUREMENTS
by Gary Bocksch AAS, BS, MS
Purchase Below - now only $19.95